Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Short talk: New place!

Just a short one! Too tired to update much. Started work at the new company since 1 Oct. Pretty boring first few days with not much to do. Basically, I am trying to absorb as much as possible from the manager that I am replacing before her last day. Hoping to be able finish the handover by next and then start hands on with her on hand for me to ask her questions if there is anything. Boss is starting to send me stuff to do starting with customer visit next Friday. At this time, I will reserve my comment to myself for now until I learned more because I got this feeling that I will start to recommend changes but I got this feeling that I need to think over carefully how to approach this so that people can accept this.
WISH they will speed up though! SO SLOW!!!!

On the good side, landlady agreed to waive the remainer of the year and let me just give her 2 months notice before vacant the place I am staying now so that we can find a place that is nearer to the my and babe work place now ^_^. Looking forward to move in Dec!! :P

2 comments:

Dav DiDi said...

You found the place lio ?

Ching Ching said...

Hope you enjoy your new working environment