Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Short talk: LOA WORKS!

London bridge is falling down...falling down..falling down..lalalalala..HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!! Why I am happy? NOT TELLING!!!! BLUEK!! HEHE! Sufficient to say that the LOA has been working really well for me. Everything that I tell myself is happening actually happens. Just need to practise more and refine the techniques. Like K say, "Ask and believe, you shall receive". I guess the hardest part is believe that it is happening. Believe that it is possible and attract what you want to happen to you no matter how stupid or impossible it sound. Because the world is energy. You attract the energy of what you concentrate more of your thoughts and effort on. OOpss, do I sound like crazy? Don't matter. No matter what, I am a firm believer of LOA!

3 comments:

Dav DiDi said...

no wonder you talk to me about energy

JenJen's Place said...

DD,
hehehehe!

Rice Recipes said...

Hi nice readiing your blog