Sunday, July 12, 2009

I am not going AWOL, I am just homesick...

What in the world am I doing? I have no idea....
A week of doing absolutely NOTHING except eat, sleep and drive slowly without any stress at my hometown has given me a taste of freedom! Yup! Freedom. Which of course (yalar, of course), made me to wish and think again of my dream, to earn enough money doing what I love and working from home! Been throwing ideas around with my friends and colleagues for awhile and I might be able to work something out. I just need to push myself to get it started, i.e. start an online recipe book which will somehow be able to make me some mullah? I got really upset the other day because I realised that some of the recipes that I see in books, newspaper, magazines were similar o some of the recipe that I created for babe to try! Sigh!!!!

Another thing that I have always wanted to do was to write romance novel. I seemed to remember that I do this pretty well too. Well, I am assuming that its good because I get goosebumps when I re-read what I wrote last time. That was when the computer was not a daily household item yet. Yah, writing with long hand and forcing myself to write fast enough to catch up with what is in my mind! And now that I can finally type fast enough to have a good race with my mind, my muse seem to have decided to retired or go into hybernation! DARN! Anyone know how to revive or buy a muse? :P

Anyway, enough nonsense blablablabla from me. Just updating the blog so that everyone know I am alive and well. Just abit lazy to update my blog now. Still going cold-turkey after one week of parent-love at home. Yup, homesick!! I never realised that my parents's place is so homey and welcoming. And the kitchen felt so refreshing and yummy! And fantastic place to cook and create new dishes in! SIGH!!! ~>_<~ Yar, feel like crying! Miss them very much.....how come Kuching cant be like here to Penang? At least I can still drive and see them when I miss them. SIGH! OK lar, enough la..I better stop before I really start crying and babe wonder if I am going into serious depression and send me to the doctors! :P

2 comments:

Rose world said...

after leaving the nest, once a while you just feel like going back to the familiar nest to be someone you love!! hehehe!! I understand the feeling....

JenJen's Place said...

Hi Rose,
Yah but I am really homesick lor after this trip...