Monday, June 22, 2009

Short talk: Sick?

Is it possible to be physically sick just thinking of work and the weekly meeting we will have today? I guess it is or else there wont be stress-related illness such as high/low blood pressure, headache, migraine, fatigue, depression and so on. Actually, I cannot even distinguish between stress related feelings and being really sick anymore. All seems to be jumbled up and mixed up. I am feeling super tired and exhausted but it can be because today is Monday?

Today, my nose are stuffed up and my throat itch. Started last night right after dinner actually. And my head feels heavy. The body is cold but forehead is slightly warm. Can anyone stressed till get fever? Anyway, will see how it goes today. If by lunchtime, still like this, will take MC and go home to sleep.

2 comments:

Rose world said...

I been through that before. Going to work is like dragging myself to work. Make me sick....

You take care.

JenJen's Place said...

HAHA! So, thats y u quit and become temporary SAHM?