Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cherry Tomatoes Anyone?

Here we are , on Sunday, 12.30pm and I just finished having brunch with babe at one of the chinese coffee shop nearby. Nothing is better than a bowl of noodle topped with soya sauce and a big bowl of pork and inert soup for RM3.80 only. Babe had a plate of fried kueh teow with clams and prawn. Not bad too. But the most important thing is, I do not have to cook and clean up afterwards~! HAHAHA!

Anyway, feeling rather dissappointed today because we were looking forward to collecting our wedding photos and album from the bridal but somehow the lady there screw up and got the date mixed up. Instead of writing down collecting the photos today and the gowns & coats on Thursday, she wrote down to collect everything on Thursday! Damn! That was just 1 day before we fly back to Kuching. They better make sure that everything is ready and nothing is wrong with it or else it will be too late do to anything about it!

And here I was, looking forward to showing the photos to my colleagues and everyone else on facebook! Guess they will have to wait till either we are back in Kuching or back in KL when I can upload all the photos (touched up ones only - 45pieces) to facebook. I am already thinking where to put the big framed photos of us. Cannot really remember which one we chosed for the wall. Anyway, Thursday, will be rushing to the bridal right after work so that I can be there by 7pm to do the last fitting for my gown. The seamstress work till 8pm only although the bridal closed at 9pm.

Hopefully, my boss will allow me to work from home on Friday. Then, I can take my time and make sure I have everything packed before going off to the airport in the evening. Later today, going to go and look for toys for the kids. Still thinking what to get for them. The boys are 9 and 11 I think. Babe thinking of getting them a t-shirt each and one of those light weight helicopter that can actually fly. Wonder the helicopter is for the kids or him hor? :P

Anyway, since moving in here, I have a small little project which I almost give up on until yesterday! My cherry tomato finally flowering! So, this mean that, it will be bearing fruits soon!I know, I shouldnt count my chicks before they hatch but I am so happy that I did not chopped off the plant and discard it! I was actually planning to do that before I go back to Kuching. But last night, when I was doing my nightly survey of the plants, lo and behold, it is flowering! I feel like dancing just about now. Silly right? It is just a plant but I never have much of a green thumb and even cactus can die on me. So, yap, I am super happy!

The itsy bitsy yellow flower blooming


4 comments:

Kok said...

jenjen,
Who's going to flower your cherry tomatoes when you're away?

Rose world said...

Poor Jen, the studio sure spoil the mood right? Btw, I have announce to our other friends that you are back next Fri, they couldnt wait to see you before your wedding day! hehehe!!

JenJen's Place said...

Hi Kok,
I am actually worried about that too!! I have 3 money plants tree in the hse. Who gonna water for me ah??? :(

Hopefully my colleague who is also my neighbour dont mind doing it for me every other day. I will passed her my hse keys ler...

JenJen's Place said...

Hi Rose,
Hehehe! I was actually thinking to sms them but not sure which date to meet them. So many things to do, so many people ot meet..dunno which one to do/ meet first...

Will arrive midnite on Friday, Saturday sure parents wanna catch up n have breakfast. Then Sunday nite, roy's sis oredi sms say one of the uncle having a party for his dotter's dotter 1 yr old bday...