Monday, June 2, 2008

So near and yet so far...

As I was saying, so near and yet so far! Rose and another long time friend of ours, TC, is currently enjoying themselves shopping at the mall near my work place. Oh well, guess no choice but to meet up with them after work later. After all, I am sure those two gals will have to problem shopping for four hours while they wait for me. I think Rose was saying something about spending until she drops shopping! Rose, make sure you remember to ask Big J for his credit card and wallet! ~LOL~! I wonder what they are doing now. Can’t help myself and get distracted with my thoughts of them ok!

Actually, babe and I already met up with Big J and Rose last night for dinner. So funny because those two were so excited that they are talking at the same time and we actually have to remind them to talk one person at a time! Babe and I couldn’t decide where to bring them at first but in the end, decided to bring them to SS15 since there is more varieties of food there. Initially was thinking of having Vietnamese food at the mall near where I worked then in the end decided against it because they can go to eat at the mall when going shopping. But will be kind of hard to get to SS15 without someone bringing them there.

Big J was so excited and keen to try EVERYTHING. I think he was in a daze and not sure what to order. I think Rose were a little overwhelmed too and couldn’t decide what to have. Or maybe she was too hungry that everything looks appetizing? In the end, we ordered to share the Bavaria pizza, oyster omelets, fried bun crab and sashimi. Big J and I ordered baso and it was the most horrible baso I ever eaten. If you go to SS15, DON’T ever over the baso or you will regret it for the rest of your life! Rose also ordered a plate of nasi lemak. Oh yah, Big J also ordered a bowl of pork rib mee sua, I think. On top of all this, we also ordered tall big large cup of drinks. Big J, Rose and babe ordered watermelon juice each. And Big J also ordered ice tea (small normal cup, hehe) and babe ordered another cup of green apple juice. Mine was liong sui, small normal cup of course!

I am not sure about Big J and Rose but by the time we are done, I feel so full and bloated! I think that is the most things that I have eaten in one meal since I am in KL. Big J says he wants to go there again tonight, he want to try all the rest of the food there. Rose told him that even if he goes there every night until he goes back on Thursday, he will not be able to finish tasting everything. So funny! Hehehehe! Anyway, am still thinking of where to go tonight. At first was thinking of bringing them to authentic mamak food. Not sure yet because TC might be able to suggest something better since she has been staying in KL for many years. Either way, sure will be fun!

Oh yes! Before I forget, THANKS ROSE for bringing those Hock Hai big pau all the way from Kuching for us! Babe couldn’t wait and he ate one already last night after we got home. Don’t know where he has place to store them. Then he also ate one for breakfast today and only left 2 mouthfuls for me. And I had one for lunch today with Milo. Still have another one in the container and thinking of having it for teabreak later. So, only left 2 at home! At first we want to give one to Roy’s friend for his breakfast this morning but babe didn’t say anything, so I also keep quiet lor. BLUEK!

Sigh~! So happy to meet up with old friends, catch up and talk about old times! Miss having my own friends to talk to....

2 comments:

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

It's always nice meeting up with old and close friends. Have fun and say hi to Rose for me ...

JenJen's Place said...

Hi Nick,
*nods nods nods*!
Ok, I will say hi to Rose for u! Meeting up again tonite for another round of food frenzy:P