Thursday, March 13, 2008

What City Should I Be In

Still have another 9 minutes to go before I go off for the day. So I thought what the heck, might as well go blog hopping since the time is too short now to do much of anything. I stumble on this test at Didi's blog that tells you which city you belongs to. My itchy hand go a click and try lor. And guess what, I am a Rome gal! Italian...BEAUTIFUL EYES!! Maybe that is why my eyes are huge? hahaha Perasan!! I dont mind sight seeing on some gorgeous Italian hunk either!

Actually, not so sure why I am a Rome gal but perhaps it is because I selected that I prefer modern museum and clubbing? Or it is because Channel as fashion that I think is good. Actually, shy to say lar, I have no idea about the other three that was listed there. So, I mah choose the one that I ever hear and read about lor! hehehe





You Belong in Rome



You're a big city soul with a small town heart

Which is why you're attracted to the romance of Rome

Strolling down picture perfect streets, cappuccino in hand

And gorgeous Italian people - could life get any better?

2 comments:

Rose world said...

Look like we belong to the same city! :)

JenJen's Place said...

rose,
nice! we can wash our eyes together on hensem italian with nice sexy butt!!