The rules : Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six un-important things/habits/quirks about your self. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Six Unimportant things/habits/quirks about myself:-
1. I absolutely cannot stand people nagging. When someone starts to nag, I can feel my eyes start to roll up, my breathing become shallow and I will start to have headache! Yes, it is that extreme...
2. I will run and start to panic when I see frogs.
3. I must have one cup of coffee in the morning or else I will not be able to function at all. Even during weekends or public holiday, if I dont have my coffee for the day, I will feel so flat by noon time.
4. I have the tendency to say "I MEAN, bla bla bla"
5. I also have great imagination like Rose, I always have the feeling that the my handphone is ringing eventhough it is not.
6. I have the tendency to get excited about something but got bored half way thru. (I know, this is bad but when it matters, of course I will follow thru lar)
Not gona tag any1....