This cookie is unlike normal type of cookies that is sweet with lots of sugar. Instead, the recipe does not call for any sugar at all. Hence, it is might be suitable for those with diabetes but do be careful as the recipe has flour which can also increase the sugar level in blood.
250gm grated cheddar cheese
1 teaspoon black pepper
1.5 teaspoon salt
1/3cup fresh milk
1. Mix flour, grated cheddar cheese, black pepper, salt and butter in a large bowl. Mix them well. 2. You can use your hand or the mixer at low speed. You should be getting crumble texture at this time.
3. Mix in the fresh milk and knead.
4. The dust the table and rolling pin slightly.
5. Take 1/3 of the dough and knead into a ball.
6. Flatten out on the dusted table using the rolling pin.
7. Cut into desire shape and placed on butter baking tray.
8. Baked in oven at 200 degree for about 15-20 minutes or until it is golden brown.
9. Remove from oven and let it cool on the rack. Keep in airtight container.
Unfortunately blogspot keep showing error message when I try to upload the pic. Jiak lak, lazy to try again. Already try so many times. Will share the pictures next time ^_^