Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Cant Upload PIC

GGGRRR..something is wrong with either blogspot or my connection. I cant seem to upload any of the pictures I took this morning of the cookies! Haiyah, and I thought I can goof off abit today at work since already holiday mood. Note that I said, holiday mood and not Chinese New Year mood. No CNY mood. Maybe because this year I only take Monday off and not take leave before or after the CNY holiday? Or maybe because my babe is in KL this year? But that should not be it. He also not in Kuching everywhere during CNY ler. He will go back to Sri Aman to celebrate CNY with his Ah Ma and Ah Gong, both already 90+ if I remember correctly.

Anyway, since I cant post any pic of mickey mouse wishing you all happy CNY, I will just do this:


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
MAY THE GOD OF PROSPERITY
GIVE
YOU
LOTS OF ANG PAU THIS YEAR!

Time to go home!! YEAHHHH


4 comments:

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Gong Xi Fai Chai to you. Have loads of fun this New Year, k?

Christmas said...

~~~~~~~~~~~Happy Chinese New Year~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish U get the Best Luck

I wish U r Healthier and Healthier

I wish U r Richer and Richer

I wish U get the Warmth and the Happiness from

- Ur family
- Ur friends
- Ur Co-worker
- Ur Honey

I wish U love me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JenJen's Place said...

nick,
thanks!! I wish you the same since i know u will have lots of fun!

JenJen's Place said...

hi aim!!
thanks for pawing to my blog. So cute & adorable and yes. You are too cute that I cant help loving u!!! ^_^