Thursday, January 3, 2008

My CNY Baking List - Part II

ooo...suddenly tot of something else on top of the list I have listed the other day. You know those seaweed wrap in popiah skin and deep fried. I never make that before but I hear that it is pretty easy to make. I really like that but the ready made ones are rather expensive. Just a small packet can cost RM5. With the inflation rate, I think most likely it will go up even more! Ok, so adding that to my list under Others.

Cookies:
1. Pineapple tart
2. Cheddar Cheese
3. Melting moments
4. Shortbread
5. Choc chip cookie

Cakes:
1. Choc cheese cake
2. No bake cheese cake
3. Horlick Coffee Cake
4. Butter cake

Others
1. Fruit jelly
2. Seaweed popiah

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jenlu,

can u share with us on the choc cheese cake recipe ?

thanks
-shannen-