Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Another 2-tag-in-1

Another tag from my friend Rose. This time it is 2-tag-in-1 thing. So, I must make sure I do this without multi-tasking on other things or else I might lost myself some where. Cant help it, I am still blur!!

Tag No. 1
This time about how happy I am. Actually I am abit surprised that I am not 100% happy since I just got back from my long date with my babe! But I guess if i am happy all the time, then there would not be any improvement needed in life & not forgetting how boring it will me without any challenges! (Not to mention that I will look like a loony tune for being happy ALL the time!). So, I am 68% happy ^_^
You Are 68% Happy

You are a very happy person. Generally, you feel content and that all is right with the world.
Occasionally, you have a down day - but you have the ability to pick yourself right back up.


Tag No 2:
Five things/People I Love and Hate
2nd tag is about 5 things/people that I love and hate. It will be pretty hard to name just 5 but I will try:P

Five things/people I love:
1. My family (including my babe since I consider him my family^_^)
2. Friends
3. Books!! (I cant live without books!)
4. Cooking & Baking
5. My blog (hahaha..my latest addiction)

Five things/people I hate:
1. Frogs!! I think I have a phobia for frogs after my bro shove one in front of my face suddenly many years ago. Now whenever I see a frog, even on the street while I am in the car, I can feel cold sweat coming on and heart pounding like crazy!
2. The cab drivers in KL. Still pull frustrated and steaming about this
3. Being bored with nothing to do.
4. Not being bored but not having enough time to do the things that I want to do
5. Not having internet connection when I desperately need one, for example, to blog!! haha

I am not tagging anyone for this. Too lazy...hehehehe...

No comments: