Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lobster anyone??

Not had much to talk about this few months. I thought what a better way to do it than blogging about food?!?

Was going through some photos and realised that I actually cooked lobster for the very first time a few weeks ago! When I was back in Kch for CNY, bro's friends have some ways of getting lobster for really cheap distributor price. No idea how and not about to ask too many questions. Suffice to say that I asked bro to help get a couple for me to bring it back to KL. Err.. Dont ask me how I manage to 'smuggle' those things into the plane and over the SCC. I only know that I brought so much food back that my bag was actually slightly overweight. Luckily I can take some out and put into my carry on.

Anyway, here is the lobster baked in the toaster oven. First attempt, not too good. In fact, very dry and tasteless! But I have another in the freezer. I think I will cook it another way next.











4 comments:

Dav DiDi said...

I want !!!

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. i think after wash lobster you have to dry it with paper or clothe.. foil it when bake only open the foil the few mins before done.. good luck..

JenJen's Place said...

Davina,
Err...come here...but not so nice wor. Sure u wan ah?

JenJen's Place said...

Hi Anonymous,
Thanks for the tip! I think you are right. Need to foil it to keep it moist and open later and sprinkle with cheese and bake. Gonna try it soon n share photos here! THANKS!!! ^_^