Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Meeting Marathon

OK! I have 21min before I have to go for my 3rd meeting of the day. Yup, 3rd one and I have another 2 to attend later after that. Meaning, meeting #1: 8-9am, meeting#2:9-10am, meeting#3 was suppose to be 10-11am but was cancelled. So, now meeting#3: 2.30-3.30pm, meeting#4:4.30-5pm (hopefully or else might drag till 5.30pm) and then meeting#5: 6pm till god-knows-when (but hopefully done by 6.30pm).

Tuesday is always a list of meeting marathon but today is worse because I was on leave yesterday and some of meetings from yesterday pushed to today. Of course, on top of this, I have about 100 emails from yesterday to go through and act on whatever needed. That is on top of whatever else that was still pending from last week and the emails coming in nonstop to my mailbox. I am sloughing through each and every task by taking a deep deep breath first (not that it helps much but habits dies hard!).

MUST CONCENTRATE! *BREATH BREATH BREATH*

Damn! That didn't work.

Sigh!! If only I can win the jackpot and be an instant millionaire! Err.. wait a minute. Have not been buying lottery for a long while! Not that I have quit entirely but just that I have gotten to lazy to drive myself there and get down from the car just to 'donate' money to the lottery shop. After all, the odds dunno 1 to how many hundreds of thousands or was it millions chance?? Of course, there is saying that says, if you get RM1 worth, at least u have 0.0000000X% opportunity which is better than zero?

5 comments:

Rose world said...

i seldom buy 4d or jackpot. so no luck been a millionaire. hehehe!

Anonymous said...

meeting meeting meeting...
end of the day... what is the outcome ?

JenJen's Place said...

Hi Rose,
hehe...same here but sometimes itchy to get oso lar or rather think about buying...

JenJen's Place said...

Jess,
End of day, blurred! :P

Knoxville Plumbers said...

Great blog I enjoyed readinng