Ok! So back to my goals for the next few years. Let me see:
Immediately Goal (1 year time)
1. Get married (hahaha...obviously this will be achievable!)
2. Settle credit card with one of the bank. (I think the amount is less than RM4K. Plan to pay it off with my 13mth salary next year)
3. Start a proper budget and expense plan with babe & try to save as much as possible (economy not good. Better dont simply spend)
4. Lost some more weight (I have a number in mind but not going tell u guys! HAHA! Hopefully, this would be very easy because I might be traveling more and if 40hours flight and airport does not help, then, I dont know what else does)
5. Buy a good digital camera (Thinking of the new IXUS but if Sum willing to selling her G9, then I will definitely forgo the IXUS and get the G9)
This should be enough for the next one year. And what I wanna achieve before my next milestone, 35?
Short term (before I am 35)
1. Have my first baby
2. Climb the career ladder in my current company
3. Settle my another credit card
4. Settle my car loan
Damn, and now, the big four oh (40 lar).
Long term (before I am 40)
1. Second baby?
2.Finish paying for the house in Kuching
3. On top of the career ladder and be the highly demanded business planner in the industry
I think that should be enough for the next 10 years? I think babe has another plan for the next 5 years. He wanna relocate back to Kuching to work. But the way I see it, if he does get his license and then is bonded by his company, I doubt he will want to (or able to) go back in the next 5 year. Even the next 10years might be difficult because Kuching simply do not have the market for SHO. Alot of our friends are here and most of them said they similar things like he did, i.e. go back to Kuching within x-number of years. And most of them are still here!
Guess it is hard and difficult to up and go once especially if everything has settled down nicely especially for the kids.
p/s: I still have not book our ticket to go back during CNY! I asked my parents to come to KL for CNY holiday - Mom said ok but Dad don't want. Sigh.....How ah? Celebrate CNY here alone with babe? So lonely ler. Cannot imagine not with my family for reunion dinner..