I saw this delicious recipe at The Kitchen Snippets and it looks absolutely tempting. I converted the measurement to gram so that it is easier for me. Have not tried baking it yet but I thought I better keep the recipe here instead of on a piece of paper! Going to bake it when I overcome the shock of the super high cream cheese price! haha! So, here goes:
120gm – Butter
120gm – unsweetened baking chocolate
180gm – sugar
1 tsp – vanilla
2 – eggs
240gm – flour
1/2tsp – baking powder
The cream topping
240gm – cream cheese
1 – egg
80gm – sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
2. Melt butter and unsweetened baking chocolate and remove from heat.
3. Add in sugar and vanilla to chocolate butter mixture
4. Add in egg one by one to the batter.
5. Sift flour, baking powder and salt together. Add to batter.
6. Grease baking tray with butter.
7. Pour the mixture into the tray.
8. Mix cream cheese, egg and sugar together to make the topping. Gently pour over the chocolate batter.
9. Bake for about 25-33minutes or until the brownie just starts to pull away from the side of the baking tray.