Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pictures from Potluck

Just sharing some pic that was taken on Saturday night (22 Mar) at a friend's house. We had a potluck gathering on the day. The gang consist of old college mates . Couldn't resist taking picture of lil J and another friends' son! Ain't they cute??Look at the cheeky boy! Ain't he handsome! He will smile like that everytime he sees me taking his pic. Lil J look so innocent!

See what I mean? So adorable that you just feel like giving both of them a big big tight hug!

The boy's mommie, pregnant with #2.


Lil J Mommie and our friend's gf (Finally have a gf after so long lar. I think we are starting to worry if he will be an old bachelor!)

That is all the pic ler! I already eaten earlier at Phaw-Phaw and was so full. So, when I arrive, last thing on my mind was food. So, no pic lor! hahaha... I arrived rather late and can see that the gals are low on energy already. And the guys being guys, outside at the car porch, smoking and talking about politics!

No comments: