Monday, February 25, 2008

Playing Dominoes

I got this rather unique named tag from Rose called Let's Play Domino. Have not been playing dominoes in a long long time. I can still remember as a kid, the chinese movies will show people gambling with cards that looks pretty similar to the dots on dominoes. Of course, when my dad finally agreed to get me one set of the real dominoes, we had great fun playing with them, i.e. lining them up one after another and then give the first domino block (stick?) a gentle push. Great fun to watch all those block fall down one after another.

So, I guess this tag is pretty similar in the sense that by tagging at least 5 people, we will be able to see the chain that goes around the world (hopefully).

Rule: Copy the entire list and add your name at the bottom. And tag at least 5 friends.
(But you can tag as many as you like)

Thea is {bloggerhappy.com}

Childstar

Mike

My Scrappy Side

Abie

Aggie

Alpha

Apple

Apols

Jacqui

Jane

Jody

Joy

Kelly

Mich

Peachy

Jenny

Nyumix

Rose

JenJenPlace



You may want to allow pings on your entry to enjoy the full domino effect. Have fun!

I am tagging this 5 friends to play along: BigFishChin, AppleJul, Maurica, Nessa Mumbling and Zoop's Life.

No comments: