Friday, January 11, 2008

What Does Your Name Mean

I was blog-hopping and as usual, stop by at Anything Goes which links to Spiff the Spaceman and stumble upon the posting about 'What's Your Name Hidden Meaning". Me being the usual kepoh (busybody) and curious as the cat, click on the link just to look & see....
So, let me share the meaning of my name (and my own opinion of how true it is:P)

What JENNIFER Means


You are fair, honest, and logical. You are a natural leader, and people respect you.
(JenJen: Not sure about being respected, fair, honest and logical but I sure love to be kepoh and lead!)

You never give up, and you will succeed... even if it takes you a hundred tries.
(JenJen: I promise to never give up blogging and getting myself approved by Smorty no matter what!)

You are rational enough to see every part of a problem. You are great at giving other people advice.
(JenJen: I wonder if that is the reason I am becoming love consultant to my friends in the last 2 yrs!)

You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.
You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.
At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.
(JenJen: Yes! You all LOVE ME!!!)

You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.
(JenJen: WOW! hhmm..maybe I am in the wrong career? Shall I change career to consultation services??)

You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.
You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.
(JenJen: ALAMAK!!! hahaha...like this also can?)

You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.
You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long.
You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start.
(JenJen: Hei doesnt this contradict with never giving up??? OK, again I promise never to stop blogging or get myself approved by Smorty)

You are loving, compassionate, and ruled by your feelings.
You are able to be a foundation for other people... but you still know how to have fun.
Sometimes your emotions weigh you down, but you generally feel free from them.
(JenJen: hahaha..I am starting to sound like a Saint!)

You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something.
You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense.
You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun.
(JenJen: hhmm..my parents now cant blame me for being rebellious. They gave me the name!!)

Go on, I know you want to. Go ahead and check what your name's hidden meaning is at the below link:

4 comments:

Sue said...

Oooh, I will try that..haha

JenJen's Place said...

hi sue! hehe..noticed that the comment are all pretty similar to one another, just word differently! :P
I think we are just too smart for them!

Rose world said...

Hi Jen. I am curious to know what my name means! Hahha! Will try it out.

Er, as for your name, regardless of what it means, you are a great friend to have! Muak! Lots of love from me!

JenJen's Place said...

~>_<~ I AM SOOOO TOUCHED! I love you too rose! MUCKSSSS