Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Boulevard, Kuching

WAHHHHHHH~!! EVERYONE is talking about Boulevard including my parents. I really don't understand what the fuss is all about. Is Kuching people so desperate for entertainment or something new that a new shopping mall caused tremendous traffic jam from 3rd mile roundabout? I even saw some are willing to park their cars at the bus terminal and walk to the mall with their kids. (This was when I forgotten that the mall open on the day and end up stuck in the jam for about 20 minutes before I managed to 'escape' via a small road)

Guess when this madness is over and the Spring opens at Simpang Tiga area, the rush will go there instead. And then I can drive home in half the time it takes me now. Not forgetting later when Coldstorage opens at Green Height next year....omg!

No comments: