Monday, April 12, 2010

Short talk: More on slob vs sob

So, I guess most married women (and ladies that stays with their dad and brother) understand what I meant when I said men are slob? HAHA! I thought its just this particular man that I married! To be frank, I NEVER EVER knew he is so messy la! I mean, we date for almost 9 years before we got married. And out of those 9 years, stayed together for almost a year. Although we stayed with a friend, I seriously never ever thought he is a slob.

Reason? Well, for one thing, when I know him in Kuching, he takes more shower than any other guys that I know. Shower when he wake up in the morning, shower before we go out (which can be more than once a day) and shower before going to bed. Err..I only shower in the morning before going to work and at night before bed. So, you can imagine why I think he is a clean-freak.

Oh well... as you all said, just close one eye and pretend not to see (more like close BOTH eyes and become no-eye-see). I just have to keep reminding myself that Love is blind, i.e. blind as in close BOTH eyes to all his faults, weaknesses and bad habits... Sigh!! Just wish some1 told me when I was still single how men are! BLUEK!!!

Okay okay..lets just pretend not see and gaze at the moon below! Hubby took this when we were at Genting that day..time was 4.30pm :)

4 comments:

Rose world said...

I still have to nag my man to take bath especially on Sunday. Becos on Sunday he can declared it is a "Rest Day". Meaning "No shower day" Yuk!

JenJen's Place said...

Rose,
EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! HAHA!

Dav DiDi said...

Hmmm.. nice picture though .. man ah ... sigh .. u should see my bro's room ... it is so messy that i dont bother to clean it .. coz dunno where to start .. haha

JenJen's Place said...

Dav,
If his room only, dont care la but we share the whole hse mar. So cannot dun care lor :P