Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pleasantly surprised

First day of a wonderfully long weekend is almost over and I didnt even spent a single part of the day since 6.30am this morning sleeping! Yes, that was not a typo. I woke up at 6.30am this morning eventhough I didnt have to go to work. Decided to sent babe to work so that I can have the car for the day. So, after he got ready, drove him all the way to Klang and back. Then I decided to go to the wet market to get crabs and frog legs (one is alive and another is nicely slaughtered, guess which is which*grin*). 

So, by the time that I am home, it is already 10am. Put the stuff that I bought from wet market away and slaughtered the crabs. By the time I am done, it was around 11am and sat down for some well deserved R&R while having my ginko barley soya drink that I bought from the Menjalara wet market. Decided yesterday that I will pick my colleagues up for lunch at Damansara Uptown. So, 11.15am, left home and pick them. Thanks to Ray for helping me get the duty free Otard on his way back from his business trip to Shanghai. (Yar, another reason for the lunch la but also because long time didnt see this fella la. Catching up time!) 

After lunch, decided to get the income tax submission over and done with. But it took me more than 2hours to actually try to complete the whole thing. I am not sure whether it was really I have the wrong password or simply because the website was too congested. After 3 tries to enter my password, I was blocked because the system said it was error! I called the hotline in hope that they can help to unblock over the phone but no matter how many times I tried calling, it will either be engaged or not connectable. 

Thank god I was able to find one number for the income tax office branch at Kelana Jaya. The lady was surprisingly super friendly and helped to unblocked my account within 5minutes. Initially I thought I might actually have to go down to their office and get myself stucked in a congested office with super slow service. So, I was pleasantly surprised. Anyway, after she reset my password, I still couldnt log on and this time was definitely because the website was congested. 

To cut the long story short, I finally was able to complete and submit my income tax return about 10minutes ago. I have definitely learned my lesson and will never ever do this last minute again! SHEESH! Not worth all the worrying and hassle. I cannot imagine how some people can actually wait till tomorrow though...SIGH Typical SOP for Malaysian?

Alrite lar, enough la for now..logging off...wana go disturb babe! :P Oh by the way, did I tell you that I am on leave starting today till next Monday? I did? Sorry, just want to make sure that you are aware :P

2 comments:

Rose world said...

Oh dear!! Crabs and frogs! Both are my favourite! hahaha!

Crabs must be the alive one and frogs' legs already slaughtered loh....... When you come back to Kch, any chance of cooking for me??? I, a pregnant lady crave for crabs and frogs' legs now that you said it! hehehe!

JenJen's Place said...

Eiks! Sorry for making ur crave for crab n frogs! I dun eat the frogs but I cook them la :) I will sure cook them for u if you can find them first....