Monday, January 5, 2009

I am back in KL....

I am backkk!! Back in KL and today is my first day of work after 2weeks! I feel so sleepy right now and my eyes feel so swollen. I think not enough sleep or have not been waking up so early for awhile. Really dont feel like coming to work this morning but at the same time, feel excited about it because wanna catch up with my colleagues.

Cant believe how blurred I am after 2weeks of rushing around for the wedding and catching up in Kuching. I actually forgot for a moment which floor I work when I was in the elevator just now. Luckily, after a few seconds brain cracking, I remembered! Or else it would have been very embarassing. Right now, I am feeling slightly grumpy and big fuzz in my brain. Cannot even make a conversation more interesting. Instead, all I can do is answer in a monotonous voice and response "ok. Can update me again later".

I hope today will fly by really fast. I am already looking forward to going home and sleep! Ok, I think this is enough for now. Just want to let you all know that I am back. Just give me a little time to warm up ^_^

3 comments:

Rose world said...

Hi there!! :)

JenJen's Place said...

Hi Galli,
Happy New Year!! 6days late but better than never right? :)

JenJen's Place said...

Hi there Rose!! :)
Sorry my fren, have not replied ur sms.....still trying to find time to fit everything into my fuzzy brain :S