Monday, November 10, 2008

Tag

Got this tag from Rose the other day and thought that since I am not in the mood to do much work today (not that I have nothing to do mind you), thought this would be fun!

Attached or single? Attached

B. Best friend? What am I suppose to say here ah? Provide the names of my best friend? I think I will just say, yes, got best friends.

C. Cake or pie? Can I say BOTH?

D. Day of choice? Any day that I don't have to work!

E. Essential item? MONEY, what else is there?

F. Favorite color? Blue

G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy bears

H. Hometown? Malaysia

I. Favorite indulgence? Rich yummy chocolate cake with rich thick soothing cuppa coffee

J. January or July? Neither, now is Novem

K. Kids? Not yet. Need to concentrate on getting married first

L. Life isn’t complete without? My babe, family and friends ^_^

M. Marriage date? 29 Dec 2008

N. Number of magazine subscriptions: Err..I buy when I feel like reading them lar

O. Oranges or apples? Oranges

P. Phobias? FROG! I cannot even typing them without a shiver going thru me!

Q. Quotes? ??? Life is full of surprises waiting for discovery

R. Reasons to smile? When things are bad, smiling will makes it more bearable somehow ^_^

S. Season of choice? Rain but must be when I am in the house with a book and snuggle close to babe on the sofa with a steaming cuppa of drink

T. Tag 5 people. Dun wanna tag any1 specifically. Any1 crazy enough or have nothing to do, can just copy and do the tag!

U. Unknown fact about me? If it is unknown, how in the world am I suppose to tell??

V. Vegetable? I must say brocolli.

W. Worst habit? Babe, what is my worse habit ah? I think nagging hor?

X. X-ray or ultrasound? Neither....

Y. Your favorite foods? Favorite food....favorite food..can't think right now....

Z. Zodiac sign? Aries

PHEW!! DONE!!!

No comments: