Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Lord..Give me strength and wisdom..

Feeling super upset & depressed since yesterday after got the shocking news from my brother. I know I, as the elder sister, cannot do much except advice because ultimately, this is his life and he needs to do his own growing up. And if this is a mistake (no matter how big it is), then perhaps it is a mistake that he will have to learn on his own instead of being sheltered by my overprotective parents that spoil him to bits simply because they can now and he is staying at home. I just wish that this news of his does not have to affect my parents. Because I know that my dad will be first be upset, then sad, then worry…. Knowing my dad, he will in the end let my bro make his own decision too because to him, we are all grown ups (although sometimes I feel my bro still act super irresponsible!).


I can only try to shield and prevent unwanted things from happening and cause more pain to my parents in the future. I wish I have the means and ability to move my parents and handicap sister to KL with me, away from all this mess. Maybe the maternal instinct in me is kicking into overdrive.

But you can’t blame me because it is really hard for me to believe that someone will willingly sacrifice so much and family is as generous as this. Not without hidden agenda or intention. My bro might think he is being noble and be responsible, but to me, little did he know, he is being manipulated and some how, some way, I need to stop this manipulation from spreading to my parents…somehow……………….Lord give me the wisdom and power to be wise and do the right thing….

5 comments:

Rose world said...

Gosh! Sound serious. Anything that I can help???

Be strong.

said...

Stay strong, friend

Daddy said...

May the good LORD grant you wisdom and strength, your refuge as well as your rock ...

Dav DiDi said...

Sometimes, time will show whats the best choice and decision.. be strong ..

JenJen's Place said...

thanks Frens...its not over yet but thank God things r clearer n I know wat need to be done. thank god too for sending me a guardian angel...